You can become a member of Arts Dream. Check out the details below:
Arts Dream Membership:
· Individuals and groups can become members of Arts Dream Selsey (ADS)
· Membership for individuals is free (see note 6 below)
· Membership for groups is £ 20.00 per annum ( please see note A)
Individuals and groups will receive the following benefits:
1. Access to the ADS website, twitter and face book pages for promotion and advertising for any not for profit activity.
2. Access to and required use of the following policies: Child protection and Vulnerable Adults Policy, Health and Safety Policy, and Equal Opportunities Policy, by agreement.
3. Use of Arts Dream Public Liability Insurance for cover of projects, workshops, and events that Arts Dream deems complies with their charitable aims and objectives.
4. One vote, per person or organisation at the charities AGM.
5. Where necessary or deemed appropriate by the ADS trustees, individuals or group representatives may attend the monthly meeting of the ADS trustees.( to for example present a particular project, or discuss a funding application)
6. Support of the ADS Trustees (where necessary) in enhancing and developing individual and group aspirations.
7. Support from the wider community and opportunity to communicate with, and voice opinion to other like- minded people facilitated by the ADS quarterly Forum
8. An ‘Affiliated to Arts Dream’ logo and membership no.
(A) Groups that are already charities and /or have their own bank account may become members of Arts Dream for free and receive:
1. Access to the ADS website , twitter and face book pages for promotion and advertising
2. One vote, per person or organisation at the charities AGM.
3. Support of the ADS Trustees (where necessary) in enhancing and developing group aspirations/developments
4. Support from the wider community and opportunity to communicate with, and voice opinion to other like- minded people facilitated by the ADS quarterly Forum
5. An ‘Affiliated to Arts Dream ‘logo and membership number.
note 6. Any individual wanting to undertake an approved activity will be required to pay the same as the corporate costs of £20.00
Chris Butler Arts Dream Selsey Director. February 2014.
Please note this information can be downloaded below, as can the application for membership. Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org